Red Cocktail Sauce
Serve this piquant sauce with boiled shellfish cocktails or use it as a dip with
chilled, boiled shrimp.
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- Salt, to taste
- In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled before serving.
Makes about 2 1/4 cups.