Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
I serve this sauce when I make crab cakes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- In a sauté pan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onion until onion is translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper. Add stock and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree in a blender or food processor.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 10:04:39 am.