Vicksburg Dipping Sauce
for Boiled Shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 hardboiled eggs, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Red pepper, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Drain chopped vegetables between layers of paper towels.
- Stir vegetables
- Add chili sauce, horseradish, eggs and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add red pepper and Tabasco sauce to taste, and blend well.
- Chill and serve with boiled shrimp.
Yield: about 5 cups