Alaska Salmon Broccoli Cheddar Brunch Bake
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can or 2 (7.5 ounce) cans traditional pack Alaska salmon OR 8 to 10 ounces skinless, boneless salmon (canned or pouched), drained and chunked
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups Half-and-Half or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 8 cups 1-inch-diced hearty French bread
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 cups fresh blanched (see method below) or thawed and drained frozen broccoli florets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups (8 ounces) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Half-and-Half, salt, pepper
and garlic until well combined. Add the bread, onions, broccoli and cheddar
cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Then fold in the drained salmon.
- Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1
hour or overnight (preferably) so the bread soaks up the egg mixture.
Uncover and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan over the top.
- When ready to serve, bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for
approximately 45 to 50 minutes or until puffy and golden and a knife
inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serves 6 | Prep time 75 min | Cook time 50 min
Cook's tip: Quickly blanch fresh broccoli by placing in a loosely covered
microwavable container and cooking on high for 1 minute or until just bright
Nutrients per serving: 790 calories, 28g total fat, 14g saturated fat,
32% calories from fat, 330mg cholesterol, 46g protein, 87g carbohydrate, 6g
fiber, 1991mg sodium, 707mg calcium and 1200mg omega-3 fatty acids
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes