- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup amaretto
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add amaretto, almonds,
sugar, cinnamon and cayenne pepper and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, just until pink.
- Serve immediately over hot rice.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.