Anchorage Baked Salmon
- 2 large onions
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 whole cloves
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon steaks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut onions into 1/2-inch slices, and separate into rings.
- Combine onion rings and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium
heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
- Add tomato juice and next 8 ingredients, stirring well; simmer 1 hour.
- Remove and discard bay leaves and cloves. Set sauce aside.
- Brown salmon steaks on both sides in a large nonstick skillet.
- Place salmon in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over salmon, and bake
at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes