Anise Shrimp with Buttered Noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried anise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 18-24 jumbo shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh or dried egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in skillet. Add parsley, garlic, anise and pepper. Mix and set
- Clean shrimp and place between paper towels to dry thoroughly.
- Just before you are ready to serve dinner, reheat butter mixture, add shrimp
for 1 minute on either side.
- Cook the noodles as directed, then drain well. Add the butter or olive oil,
salt and pepper; blend thoroughly.
- Spoon the shrimp evenly over noodles per serving.
Serves 4 to 6.