Asiago Baked Salmon
- 1 pound salmon filets
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, cheese, shallots, parsley and garlic together. Spread
on top of salmon.
- Bake until fish flakes, about 15 minutes.
Makes 2 to 3 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.