Baked Scallops with Crumbs and Cheese
- 1 pint scallops
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 4 shallow, individual
- Roll each scallop in cracker crumbs, then dip into beaten egg, and roll
in cracker crumbs again. Place in the prepared dishes in a single layer. Top
each with pieces of butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tops are golden.
Makes 4 servings.