Baked Scallops with Garlic Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops, cut in halves
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 10 firm white mushrooms, sliced
- Light dash of onion salt
- Dash of freshly grated pepper
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh parsley
- Wipe scallops with damp paper towel. Mash garlic cloves and add to margarine;
stir well to blend. Keep warm.
- Pour a little of the melted garlic sauce into
the bottom of a baking dish; add the mushrooms and season.
- Place the scallops on top of the mushrooms.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon garlic sauce and drizzle the rest
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, parsley and reserved garlic sauce.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven until the top is nicely browned and
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.