Baked Shrimp in Lemon Garlic Butter
- 1 pound raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9 x 11-inch glass casserole dish, spreading the mixture over the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
- Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.