Baked Whole Fresh Salmon
- 1 whole fresh salmon
- Garlic powder
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper
- Scallions, chopped and browned
- Grated cheese
- Stuff the cavity of the salmon with butter.
- Mix the sour cream, dill weed, salt, pepper and scallions..
- Rub the outside of the fish with butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over the fish, and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in aluminum foil at 375 degrees F for about 45 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.