Baltimore Crab Cakes
- 1 pound fresh, lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon
dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine,
- Combine first 11 ingredients; shape into 6 patties. Coat with flour; chill
at least 1 hour.
- Cook patties in butter in a skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each
side or until golden.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.