- 5 pounds shrimp with heads
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/3 (2 ounce) bottle garlic juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 pounds butter
- 6 large or 8 small lemons
- Place shrimp evenly in large casserole or metal pan. Completely coat with
salt and pepper until you think they are ruined.
- Crumble bay leaves and sprinkle
evenly over shrimp.
- Sprinkle oregano, garlic juice and Tabasco over shrimp.
- In separate pan, melt butter. Squeeze lemon juice, pulp and seeds into butter.
Mix thoroughly and pour over shrimp.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and bake, covered, for 30 to 40 minutes.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.