- 3/4 cup Coors Beer
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp, unshelled
- Combine Coors, oil, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add shrimp; stir. Cover; let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place shrimp on well-greased broiler rack; broil
4 to 5 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn shrimp over; brush with marinade. Broil 2 to
4 minutes more or until bright pink.
Makes 6 servings.