Bisquick Salmon Crusty
This is an old Bisquick recipe which is very good.
- 2 cups salmon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Reserve 6 (one inch) chunks of salmon. Toss rest of salmon with mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 recipe of Bisquick biscuits. Take 2/3 of dough and roll to a 6
x 16-inch rectangle. Place salmon mixture down center of dough, bring sides
up and pinch edges to seal. Place on baking sheet with sealed edge down. Shape
into a ring. Make 6 diagonal slits in top of ring to insert reserve salmon in
them. Top each with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F to 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Extra dough can make biscuits.
From Millie's kitchen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes