Bisquick Salmon Crusty
This is an old Bisquick recipe which is very good.
- 2 cups salmon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Reserve 6 (one inch) chunks of salmon. Toss rest of salmon with mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 recipe of Bisquick biscuits. Take 2/3 of dough and roll to a 6
x 16-inch rectangle. Place salmon mixture down center of dough, bring sides
up and pinch edges to seal. Place on baking sheet with sealed edge down. Shape
into a ring. Make 6 diagonal slits in top of ring to insert reserve salmon in
them. Top each with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F to 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Extra dough can make biscuits.
From Millie's kitchen
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.