Black Pepper Shrimp
These are very messy, but they sure are fun!
- 3 sticks butter or margarine, melted
- 8 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 large
bottle Wishbone Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 pounds shrimp in shell
- Combine butter, pepper, dressing and salt in a long, shallow baking dish
or bottom of roasting pan.
- Add shrimp and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes,
stirring once or twice.
- Serve with a tossed green salad and French bread to dip into the sauce.
- Let each peel his own.