Bloody Mary Salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup spicy bloody Mary mix
- Place salmon fillets in a medium baking dish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour spicy bloody Mary mix over the fillets.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the broiler.
- Broil approximately 7 minutes, until fish is easily flaked
with a fork and surface is lightly browned.
Makes 2 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.