Bluefish and Green Onion
- 1 pound bluefish fillets
- 2 to 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger root
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fillets in a lightly greased shallow 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle soy sauce over fillets; turn to coat.
- Marinate for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Rub bluefish fillets with scallion and ginger.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes when pierced with a fork.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.