Broiled Shrimp with Garlic Butter
This dish is simply delicious!
- 6 tablespoons softened sweet butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon shallots
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 24 large shrimp, in the shell
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat the broiler. Place the butter in a small bowl and stir in the lemon
juice, salt and chopped garlic, shallots and parsley.
- Cut shrimp in half lengthwise, leaving them attached at the tail. Spread
the shrimp open and arrange them in a shallow, oval casserole dish.
- Top the shrimp with generous dabs of the butter mixture and pour the water
into the dish. Broil the shrimp until they are cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Arrange the shrimp in a line across serving plates, so that the tail of
each shrimp fits inside the shrimp in front of it. Whisk the liquid in the casserole
dish and pour it over the shrimp. Serve Immediately.
Posted by BettyBoop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 12:56:54 pm