- 1/3 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ribs celery, cut into chunks
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- French bread
- Combine RedHot sauce and butter. Thread shrimp and celery on metal skewers.
Place in shallow dish. Pour 1/3 cup RedHot mixture over shrimp kabobs. Cover
and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil shrimp until they turn pink.
- Heat remaining RedHot mixture; pour over shrimp and celery.
- Serve with blue cheese salad dressing and crusty French bread.
Recipe credit: Frank's RedHot