Buttery Ranch Shrimp
- 1 pound (16-20 count size) jumbo raw shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined and patted dry with a paper towel*
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* Tails may be left on, if desired.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place peeled shrimp in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet or in a large cast iron skillet which has been warmed in the oven.
- Place the stick of butter into the middle of the shrimp on the baking sheet or skillet.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the shrimp and butter.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over all.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until shrimp are pink and curled.