As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound flounder fillets
- 1/2 cup golden Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup round buttery cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Arrange fillets in a single layer in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking
- Drizzle Caesar dressing over fillets; sprinkle cracker crumbs over top
- Bake fillets at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes
easily when tested with a fork.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes