Cedar Plank Salmon with Butter Pecan Sauce
- 3 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup white dry wine
- 1 tablespoon Champagne wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 pound sweet cream butter
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/3 cup honey roasted pecans
- 5 salmon filets
- Butter Pecan Sauce: Combine all ingredients except the salmon, butter, and
pecans in a medium saucepan and bring to a vigorous boil. Reduce stock down
to about 1/3 and adjust heat to a medium flame.
- Whisk in butter, one tablespoon at a time, until completely melted, and strain.
- Add salt, pepper and honey-roasted pecans.
- Filets: Brush with vegetable oil, and and place on a prepared cedar plank
and grill until fish is tender and flaky (about 3 to 4 minutes on each side).
- Top with Butter Pecan Sauce and chopped parsley and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.