Chipotle Shrimp over Rice
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2
pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Place the rice and water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce
heat to low, cover, and cook 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and water is
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook
about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the red wine, Worcestershire sauce, chipotle peppers
in adobo sauce, and salt.
- Mix in the shrimp, and cook 5 minutes, or until opaque.
- Serve over the cooked rice.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.