- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 large raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- Lemon slices
- Cook and stir onion and garlic in butter and oil in a 10-inch skillet until
- Add shrimp, and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn shrimp. Cook until pink, about
2 minutes longer, making sure not to overcook.
- Serve shrimp over rice.
- Pour pan juices over shrimp; garnish with lemon slices.