- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- Cooking oil spray
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir in breadcrumbs and crabmeat and shape
into 8 (2 1/2-inch) patties. Place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper;
chill for 30 minutes.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high
heat until hot. Add crab cakes and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.