Crab and Cream Cheese Bake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8-count) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Combine the cream cheese and green onions in a bowl and mix well.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a greased baking sheet; do not separate
the triangles. Press the dough into an 8 x 11-inch rectangle. Spoon the crabmeat
lengthwise down the center of the rectangle. Spread the cream cheese mixture
over the crabmeat. Fold the long edges of the rectangle over the cream cheese
mixture, slightly overlapping. Pinch the edges to seal. Arrange seam side down
on the baking sheet. Brush the top lightly with the egg yolk and cut slits.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and flaky.
- Cut into 12 slices.
- Serve warm.