Crab Stuffed Avocado
- 1 pound cooked, chilled, rinsed and picked over fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 or 3 avocados
- Place the crabmeat in a paper towel-lined bowl. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
Remove paper towel.
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon pepper, celery, pickle relish and almonds together.
Gently toss with crabmeat.
- Slice avocado in 2 around the seed. Split and remove seed and discard. Fill
seed hole and tops of avocado with crab mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.