Crab Stuffed Baked Halibut
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon fines herbs blend
- 1/8 cup Dungeness crab
- 6-8 ounce halibut fillet
- Try to obtain a fairly thick portion of halibut from your fishmonger, as
this will allow you to place the stuffing on top. Otherwise, proceed using the
side of the fillet. Starting at 1/2 inch from one end, cut about 3/4 way through
the fillet to about 1/2 inch from the other end. Lightly season and salt and
pepper to taste.
- Mix the mayo, mustard, and fines herbs together, then gently fold in the
crab. Stuff this mixture into the pocket in the fillet and sprinkle with a good
quality Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes (don't overcook! the fillet should
flake easily with a fork).
Shared by Lior in the recipegoldmine.com newsletter 4-29-02.