- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 crabs, cooked, cleaned and cracked
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- Melt butter in pan. Stir in the 1 cup dry vermouth and the chicken broth.
Add parsley, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar. Bring to a boil. Cover;
reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add crabs. Cover and simmer until heated through. Pour additional 1/4 cup
dry vermouth over crab. If thicker sauce is desired, blend 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Serve with crusty French bread, followed by cheese and fruit.