- 4 large potatoes, baked or microwaved until tender, then cooled
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp,
leaving shell intact. Set pulp aside.
- In a large bowl, mix crabmeat, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, mustards,
paprika, and 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning.
- Place potato skins on a cookie sheet. Spoon crab mixture into each potato
half. Top with potato pulp. Sprinkle remaining seafood seasoning over potato
- Bake fir 5 to 10 minutes, until heated through but not dried.
- Remove from oven; pour melted butter over.