Cracked Black Pepper-Shrimp Alfredo
Families love this Cracked Black Pepper-Shrimp Alfredo. Best of all, this pasta
dish is ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 pound frozen cooked cleaned medium shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, bring milk just to simmer in large nonstick skillet, stirring constantly.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan and pepper; cook and stir for 3 to 5 minutes or until
cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce; toss to evenly coat.
Prep Time 20 min | 6 servings, 1 cup each
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com