Crescent Tuna Bake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 can tuna
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Mix tuna, onion, grated cheese and 1/2 can mushroom soup. Unroll crescent
rolls. Split apart.
- Place tuna mix on wide part of roll, about 2 or 3 spoonsful. Roll up as
you would with crescent roll. Place in baking pan.
- Mix milk with remaining soup. Pour over rolls.
- Bake at 345 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes until brown and bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes