Crunchy Almond Shrimp
- 1 pound (31-40 count) shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup flour
minced cloves garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Few dashes
hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup crushed blanched almonds
- Cooking oil
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix together in a bowl eggs, cream, flour, garlic, ginger and hot pepper
- Peel, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dip shrimp into batter to coat and place
on a piece of wax paper.
- Spread crushed almonds on plate and roll shrimp in
- Fry shrimp in deep fryer until golden in color.
- May be eaten hot or cold
dipped in your favorite sauce.