Curried Red Snapper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen red snapper*
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the fish in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a skillet, sauté onions and celery in butter until tender. Add curry
powder and salt; mix well. Remove from the heat; stir in milk. Spoon over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
* Cod, flounder, haddock, ocean perch or any other lean fish can be substituted
for the red snapper.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes