Curried Red Snapper
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh or frozen red snapper*
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 celery
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the fish in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a skillet, sauté onions and celery in butter until tender. Add curry
powder and salt; mix well. Remove from the heat; stir in milk. Spoon over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
* Cod, flounder, haddock, ocean perch or any other lean fish can be substituted
for the red snapper.