Delightful Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound shrimp,
peeled and deveined (21-25 count)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- Sesame seeds optional
- Parsley optional
- Add the vegetable oil to a cast iron skillet or wok on medium high heat.
- Add in the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the shrimp, add in the garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add in the honey and soy sauce, and whisk together.
- Cook for 1 minute until reduced and add back in the shrimp to coat before
- Garnish with parsley and sesame seeds if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min