- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 large lemon, sliced
- 2 1/2 pounds unpeeled large fresh
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried whole basil
teaspoon dried whole oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- Leaf lettuce
- Bring water and lemon to a boil; add shrimp and cook 3 to 5 minutes. Drain
well; rinse with cold water. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Place
shrimp in a large bowl.
- Combine oil and next 9 ingredients; stir with a wire whisk. Pour over shrimp.
Toss to coat shrimp.
- To store: Refrigerate in a tightly covered container up to 8 hours.
- To serve: Drain shrimp and arrange in a large lettuce-lined bowl.
with cocktail sauce.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.