This also makes an excellent stuffing for bell peppers.
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 to 5 scallions with tops, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 pound crabmeat
- Cracker crumbs
- Mix eggs, milk, butter onion and seasonings. Mix well, but gently, to leave
lumps of crabmeat. Add just enough cracker crumbs to hold mixture together.
- Place in crab foils, individual ramekins or a casserole.
- Sprinkle lightly with cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.