Great on soft tacos or over rice as well as a stand alone appetizer.
- 1 pound clean shelled shrimp
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can
chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 8 ounces milk or cream for richer texture
- Puree the chipotles in adobo sauce, (sometimes you can buy them that way).
- Heat oiled skillet to smoking, add garlic, then quickly add shrimp. Just
sear shrimp for a few minutes. Turn heat to low, simmer add milk and chipotle
- Serve as soon as it boils.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by Thomas Trottier.