Dirty Bag Shrimp
- 1 pound (26-30) shrimp, shell on
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Steam or boil and drain the shrimp well.
- Place in paper bags with the spices
and shake it like it's Shake 'n' Bake!
- Tear open the bags and get
your hands dirty! Have plenty of lemon wedges handy.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.