Dirty Bag Shrimp
- 1 pound (26-30) shrimp, shell on
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Steam or boil and drain the shrimp well.
- Place in paper bags with the spices
and shake it like it's Shake 'n' Bake!
- Tear open the bags and get
your hands dirty! Have plenty of lemon wedges handy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes