Fajita Shrimp Kabobs
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large yellow or red
pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
- 8 small (6- to 7-inch) flour
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- 1 large tomato, seeded and
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine the lime juice, oil, minced cilantro, cumin, salt and Tabasco, in
a large bowl.
- Add the peeled shrimp and mix well; set aside.
- Adjust the oven rack so it is 4 to 5 inches from the broiler element and
preheat the broiler.
- Alternate the shrimp and pepper squares on eight 6 to 8
- Place the skewers on a lightly oiled broiler pan and brush the
remaining marinade over.
- Broil until the shrimp are pink and cooked through,
turning once, about 2 1/2 minutes per side.
- Serve with warm tortillas, cilantro sprigs and diced tomato if desired.