Farmers' Seafood Boil
- 2 pounds shell-on, headless shrimp
- 2 (3 ounce) packages crab and shrimp boil
- 1/4 cup salt
- 3 russet potatoes, unpared and quartered or 12 whole new potatoes
- 4 onions, quartered
- 1 link pork sausage, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ears corn, cut into thirds
- In a large boiling pot, bring a gallon of water, crab boil and salt to a
boil. Add potatoes and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add onions and sausage and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and corn. Boil for 5 minutes more.
- Drain and serve with crusty bread and a cold beverage.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Texas Agricultural Extension Service