Fish in Champagne
- 1 package frozen flounder fillets
- 1 grated onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons light table cream
- 3 cups dry champagne
- Parsley flakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Cook fish, onions and 1/2 cup of the champagne
until fish is lightly browned.
- Remove fish and onions from skillet and keep warm.
- In separate bowl combine egg yolks and cream. Add to champagne in skillet.
Stir over low heat.
- Add remaining 2 1/2 cups champagne. Sauce will thicken slightly.
- Pour over fish and onions.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes