Fish Fillets with Maggi Sauce
Shallots and ginger add perfect flavors to this sauce served over salmon fillets.
Try Fish Fillets with Maggi Sauce with other types of fish for an easy to make
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 7 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (about 1 pound total) fresh salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced shallots
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine broth, 3 tablespoons seasoning sauce and pepper in 13 x 9-inch baking
dish. Add fish; turn to coat both sides. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish
on both sides until golden. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Combine wine, remaining 4 tablespoons seasoning sauce and sugar in small
bowl; set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet; heat over medium heat. Add
shallots and ginger. Cook until shallots are tender. Add fish and wine mixture
to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until sauce thickens
and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish and place on large serving plate. Spoon sauce over fish. Garnish
- Serve with rice.
Prep Time: 15 min | CookTime: 15 min | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé®
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.