Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 pounds unpeeled large or jumbo shrimp
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, shallot and red pepper flakes, if using, and cook, stirring
frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring
occasionally, until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Toss over pasta and serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes