Garlic Rum Shrimp
- 3 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt, to taste
- Tabasco sauce,
- 1/2 cup light rum
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup Spanish olive
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley,
- In bowl, season shrimp with salt and Tabasco.
- In smaller bowl, combine rum, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and cumin.
Blend with shrimp, refrigerate and marinate at least 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter and oil. When butter begins to get foamy,
add garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Transfer shrimp with marinade to dish (putting shrimp in single layer),
top with garlic sauce and bread crumbs.
- Broil (up to 10 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.