Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets or pea pods
- 1/2 cup thinly slivered carrots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1pound medium frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet. Add broccoli and garlic; cook and
stir 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and teriyaki sauce; mix lightly. Cook and stir an
additional 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice; mix well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes