- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound scallops
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add scallops and toss
- Melt margarine in skillet. Add garlic and cook for two minutes, stirring
- Add scallops; cook, stirring, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon juice.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 20g protein, 9g fat, 8g carb., 275mg sodium, 37mg chol., 194
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes