Gold Rush Tacos
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can or 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans Alaska canned salmon
- 1 1/2 cups thick and chunky salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 corn taco shells
- Drain and flake salmon, removing skin and bones if necessary. Set aside.
- Combine salsa, green chiles and beans in a large saucepan; stir and heat
through. Add the salmon; stir gently and heat through again.
- Transfer salmon mixture to a serving dish.
- Arrange taco shells on a platter
and offer separate bowls of toppings such as salsa, lettuce, green onion, tomatoes,
grated cheese, olives, avocado and sour cream.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.